Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Random Thoughts

1. The movie version of Popeye is awesome. We rented it the other day and I fell in love with it all over again. Robin Williams is perfect as the muttering smart ass sailor and Shelley Duvall was born to play Olive Oyl. Top it off with a cute baby, great songs and a fun storyline and you've got a fantastic movie viewing experience.

2. I still love Oliver Platt.

3. I realized I never dance in the grocery store anymore. :: pout ::

4. My husband has great legs and an adorable butt.

5. I am terrified about getting into a swim suit tomorrow to go swimming at my brother's apartment. I'm as fat right now as I was when I was 9 months pregnant with Charlie. Sheesh. I need to get some exercise!!

6. I can not stand Boyd Coddington's show American Hotrod on the Discovery channel. Everyone on that show is either a nutjob or a jerk. Especially Boyd.

7. I think Mikey Teutel from American Chopper, also on Discovery Channel, is cute. Though I'd never want to admit it.

8. I'd love some ice cream right now. Really... so, um... would you go get me some?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home