Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Monday, May 02, 2005

I've been cheating on my husband with a big blonde guy. At first I felt bad about it. It was strange having him in my house, kissing him, looking over and seeing him in my bed. I didn't want to look at him because it gave me an odd feeling. I also notice that people have been giving us strange looks when we go out together. I don't know if it's because they know what my husband looks like, or if it's just that a big guy with white blonde hair and facial hair and a purple haired lady make an odd combination. Either way, I like him a lot. He's funny and sweet, gets along well with my kids, makes a mean pot of chili, and tells me I'm cute. I do miss my tall dark and handsome hubby at times and getting used to making out with a golden boy was hard, but it's a little exciting too. That's probably why it's appealing. A little something different to shake things up. I do expect my husband to come back to me soon though. He just needs to get a bottle of hair dye and banish Sven the Nordic blonde to take his place back in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home