Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Friday, December 09, 2005

I am so sorry. I have been a very bad girl. Maybe you should spank me for not blogging in so long.

Anyways, so here it is December and I have a few things to say. Beware, they are kind of random.

1. I had a great birthday in November. I turned 29 (yikes!) and my husband suprised me with a PARTY. Usually on my birthday we are broke and end up doing nothing. Of course, being the wonderful wife I am, I say it's ok, and don't dwell on it. But really, it sucks nuts. Not to mention that 7 always gets a dinner and stuff on his birthday. But this year was great. Thanks 7.

2. Charlie is really talking now. She loves to sing for us. One of her favorite songs is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Daddy was singing with her one day and decided to switch it up a little bit and said duck, instead of star. So now Charlie sings, "Twinkle Twinkle little duck, how I wonder what you frog" which would be fine, except that when she says frog, it rhymes with duck.

3. I've been confronting my anxiety issues head on lately. We are the assistant managers for the apartment complex in which we live. I have to come man the office on occasion and answer calls from people looking for apartments. I have never liked talking on the phone, especiallty to strangers. So here I am doing some of the most stress inducing things I can think of, and I'm kind of liking it. As long as I know what I'm supposed to say, it's not too bad. Who knows, maybe I'll be talking to people out in public soon.

4. I love Converse high tops. They rock.

5. Christmas is coming and I'm all excited. I can't wait to get my house all decorated and everything. I've got tons of stuff to put up, but haven't really decorated since we moved from Monrovia. Last year we tied the top half of our little fake tree to the stair railing at about 11:30 on Christmas Eve and had the kids hang some ornaments on it. I was so bummed out. So this year we are getting a real tree and doing it right. Yipee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home