Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Couch Cushion Castles

The kids are being really good today. I'm happy about that since I've got a mondo headache. I'm wondering if it is a leftover from my lovely hangover yesterday. We went out Tuesday night with some friends of ours from down south. We went over to the Crystal Palace for karaoke and dinner with Tim, Candice, and about 15 of their friends. I had a great time, mostly owing to the fact that I hadn't eaten anything before going and got drunk off my ass in about 5 minutes. I had about half of 7's beer and 3 Long Island Ice Teas. I even asked 7 to dance!

After the Crystal Palace we went next door to the Best Western lounge and paid the DJ to stay late and do more karaoke. I had another 2 or 3 drinks there, but upgraded to Adios MoFos. They will knock anyone on their butt in no time. I ended up with a nasty, ugly hickey from a really nice gal we were partying with. I went to hug her goodbye and she latched on like a baracuda. Apparently she does this to lots of people. Candice had the remnants of a hickey she got a week ago. I was over at Party City yesterday to buy balloons for my new nephew and the clerks were snickering about it, none too indescretely either. Brats.

So I have a new nephew named Mark Edwin Fikter. He was born Aug. 25th at about 4:30 in the morning and is absolutely adorable. Perla, my sister-in-law, had a pretty easy time of it and is back on her feet already. I'm glad she didn't have as hard a time as she did with Andrew. Maybe she and Chris will have more kids after this. I love new babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home