Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Who's a girl gotta screw to get laid around here?

So I'm trying to get 7 to go upstairs and take advantage of me and he insists I blog. I guess he is really tired of reading the same sucky blog I left lying around the other day. I wanted to take a moment to apologize for that, by the way. I was trying to watch the Jimmy Kimmel show and write at the same time and it just didn't work. He does this thing on Fridays called Unnecessary Censorship that I just love. My poor overworked brain has too much going on to be able to formulate a witty blog and enjoy juvenile smutty humor.

I've decided to go ahead and post a picture on my profile for the school website I frequent. I won't bother putting the link because I doubt many people who read this went to high school with me. Anyways, I thought it would be a good idea to include a before and after pic. I used one of my cheesy model shoot pics as my after shot. I hope no one thinks I'm using it as a serious picture. I couldn't do my makeup like that to save my life, nor would I ever try to do something so "Glamour Shots" anyways. I'm lucky if I get a shower each day.

"Whiney bitch I hate you. Die c*nt snivel."- Random quote from 7 when he turned the TV to that retarded show "Starting Over."

I declared today that all I would eat for the rest of the month would be salad and slimfast. I broke my own resolution about an hour later when I smelled the stir fry I was making for 7 and the kids. I have no will power. Or maybe I just have gotten to the point where I realize that it doesn't really matter what I look like at the reunion, people will think whatever they want about me and I ought not care. Or maybe I just like good food. I think it's the last one. French fries and ice cream call to me. Right now a package of cheddar wurst are whispering to me from the fridge. I can feel the pop of the sausage skin and hot cheesy juice pouring into my mouth as I think about it. Sounds like the Paris Hilton video I just watched. Only she didn't swallow.

Oh crikey... The censor is on vacation tonight. I usually put quite a gag on myself when blogging because I know certain family members read this and I wouldn't want them to ever think I was some awful person who liked sex or had a naughty sense of humor, or who said things that were horrible or whatever. I have often thought about starting another blog where I can really just say whatever without having to worry about that. Only then I know for sure that no one would read it. A lot of my readers come from 7's site via the link he has there.

"Are you writing about my sexual prowess? ARE YOU PUTTING THAT IN?!?!?! YOU SUCK!!"- 7

Is Jeremy Piven gay? I sure hope not. Not that there's anything wrong with that. He's so cute. I wanna just keep him in my pocket and take him out to pet once in a while. You know, he was in one of the greatest movies ever. I speak of Grosse Point Blank, which was partially filmed in Monrovia, where I used to live. In one shot with John Cusack and Jeremy Piven, you can actually see the corner where my apartment was. Lots of stuff is filmed in Monrovia actually. Have you seen the cute Pepsi commercial with the hot dog girl and the Pepsi can boy falling in love? That was filmed there. I have stood on those corners many many times. I get homesick every time I see it.

Yeah, it is a big fucking random ass blog. Whatcha gonna do about it?!? Time for some schweet luvins.... get upstairs ya big weenie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home