Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

My quest to find a new outfit got me all worked up. I went so far as to repierce my ears. They had finally closed up after all this time of not wearing earrings. I miss wearing them, especially since I got my hair all cut off. I feel rather unfeminine quite often, but I think this will help. I am going to need some new earrings though. All the ones I have are left overs from high school. I've got some that are snakes, some silver fish bones, a lot of shoulder duster ones with stars and moons from my Luna the Moonchilde phase,... I've even got some cows wearing hawaiian shirts. I suppose 7 will have start buying me some jewelry again. Maybe some lovely sparklies to match my engagement ring. oooh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home