Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday, August 28, 2006

Kid Quotes

Quickie:
Oliver and I went to Vons the other day. As we were parking he noticed the man in the car next to us wearing a turban. He asked me what that funny hat was and I tried to explain as best I could. "It's a part of their culture to wear those turbans." Oliver sits there for a second, then starts pointing out the window, "Oh! I see another man with THE CULTURE!"

Crying... over you
Current mood: content

Awww, my little Charlie Girl and I had a bonding moment this evening. We were sitting there watching Toy Story 2 at my mom's house and there is a part where Jessie the Cowgirl is thinking about the girl who she used to belong to. It's a very touching part of the movie, with a lovely Sarah MacLaughlinloogermacdiddysumpin song. (I can't spell her name) My mom walks in and notices Charlie is ready to cry and tells her she has a good heart, and not to cry over the movie. I waited till my mom was gone, leaned over and told Charlie she could cry if she wanted to. That part of the movie always makes me cry too. So we sat there and sniffled together.


Funny Foreigners
Current mood: bouncy

Ok, if you haven't ever heard of engrish.com, you have to go check it out. Go ahead. I'll wait for ya.


Now, click the Adult Engrish link and enjoy. I about peed my pants laughing at this stuff tonight when I found it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home