Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Monday, August 28, 2006

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My never ending day
Current mood: tired

Oy, today was a long one! I didn't get much sleep last night after my lil' bender. I kept waking up and I could swear I was hearing weird noises like something chewing inside the wall, my water bottle crunching up, and then I thought a giant spider was lowering itself towards my face. It was a bad night, followed by a tired and tiring day.

I got up early to do the watering. At ten, I went to my WIC appointment for a "class" about why kids need to drink water in the summer. Basically they handed us to copied pages of clip art that told us you need to drink water and how bad everything else is for you. I felt that my time was well utilized.

Then I went over to Ranch Market. I signed up for eDiets the other day and had to get my food to start that. The shopping list was like a mile long and it took me forever to find only part of what I needed. I went home, unloaded and headed over to FoodsCo to find the rest. I spent another two hours wandering around in there trying to find the remainder of the items. I was still missing two or three when I finally gave up and went to my mom's house.

I was supposed to go there and she was going to take me home and drop me off, so she could have her van back. She decided to let me take it home, so i did. I went home, spent another hour or so cleaning out my fridge and putting away the massive amounts of food I had bought.

As I was finishing up, Perla knocks on my door. The vacant apartment was ready for cleaning. So I gathered up my junk and went to clean that. Perla told me her brother was wanting to move into it tonight! That put me in a bit of a panic, since I knew it was going to take a whole lot of work to get it clean in there. In all, it took me like 7.5 hours to get it done. I didn't even get the outdsides of the windows done. I don't know if I'm gonna bother to go back and do them.

During my cleaning time, 7 calls to say he needs to know about the Roadside assistance program we have since he locked himself out of the car. I told him we didn't have one. Luckily for him, he figured out how to start our Sam's Club roadside assistance program and they came and took care of him.

So, now I'm home. I'm tired and dirty. I don't wanna go to bed by myself again. I'm worried I'm going to keep hearing weird sounds and freak out. My brother wouldn't even walk me home when I asked him too. I wanted him to have a look-see upstairs to make sure everything was cool and absent of murdering freaks. Weenie. Left me to fend for myself. If you don't hear from me anymore, you know the boogie man got me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home