Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm back
Current mood: calm

Woo Hoo!! I have a working computer in the house again. I am so so so happy. I felt like I was suddenly on a deserted island.

No computer, no car, no hubby, and there you are.

It's been a lonely week around here for me. 7 moved down to Anaheim to start the new job last weekend and is so far loving it. I've been really busy cleaning and organizing.
Basically, all this is really doing is getting us ready to move again. I won't have to do a giant clean up on top of packing all our shit. I have no clue when we will be going, or actually if we will, but it's looking very much like we will. All this working has kind of kept my mind off the fact that he isn't here. It's just in the quiet times at the end of the day when I am downstairs trying to avoid getting into my empty bed that I really think about it.
We lived apart for a few months shortly after Charlie was born due to his job as well and I really don't want to ever go through that again. I'm trying to make this a very short seperation. I will hate to go to LA though since I finally have some friends of my own and am close to my parents and my brother's family here in Bakersfield. If I could just get them all to move with us, I'd be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home