Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ok folks, here it is! The Official "What Kayla Wants for Christmas" List. I know, I know, I usually don't ask for anything, but this year it's different. I finally got a little of that gimme gimme Christmas greed in me. So to help all of my fans and admirers buy me something I will actually like, I put together this little list.

1. Pajamas: I got some really awesome Fashion Bug jammies last year for my birthday. They are just made of regular old t-shirt material, but are super cute and girly. They are pink, with little white polka dots and a stylized black cat on them. The pants have the banded bottoms, like thermals and the top is just basically a long sleeve t-shirt.

2. A new pair of Converse high tops. The pair I have were bought for me by 7 when we were dating. I have red, I'd like a pair with like pink and black or a lime green pair. That'd be awesome.

3. Jimmy Dean Sausage sandwiches. You know, the type that you get from catering trucks. They have them at Sam's Club.

4. A gym membership at the local 24 hour fitness. I am tried of being a fat girl. I wanna be a chunky girl with muscles and my waist back. Two C-sections and an ovarian cyst removal surgery have left my stomach muscles a mess. I want to be able to run around with my kids.

5. The Muppet Show on DVD.

6. Dove dark chocolate Promises. My one candy vice. I eat them one a day until they are gone, letting them melt and trying my best to not bite them.

7. A box of Bic Click Stix pens. I love those damn things.

8. The diamond from my engagement ring placed in a new, non-slashing, non-wiggly setting.

9. Sterling silver hoop earrings for everyday wear. I have sensitive ears so they have to be sterling silver.

10. Sterling silver earrings for fancy wear.

New Addition: 11. A full size electric blanket. That way I can be warm when 7 has the windows open and the fans running in the dead of winter without having to use 5 blankets.

12. A dust buster! Those things are awesome!

This list may keep growing if I find anything else that piques my interest. Remember to get your gifts in the mail early so I'm not dissapointed come Christmas morning!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger jagular said…

    Ya know, I just totally realized what an awesome and cool person you are and what a good job 7 did in marrying you when you said piques instead of peaks.
    If you and 7 ever split up, I'm gonna totally mess with him over losing you for the rest of his life.

    And now for the list comments:
    1&2: You really would have to tell what size. It's totally impossible to buy clothing for a woman unless they tell you what size. They teach that in man-school.

    3:is that a california thing? I've never seen them b4

    4.Again, please see the above comments about man-school. You don't buy women any gym memberships or diet pills if you value your life.

    5.The show or the movie?

    6.I can even melt m&m's in my mouth until gone without crunching. That's cool

    7.Oh hell yeah. Clicky pens and bubble wrap.

    8,9,10: SEVEN:GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET YOUR WIFE SOME BLING BLING.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home