Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm sick. I hate being sick. I was just sick, and now I'm sick again. I hate Bakersfield for making me sick. I hate my body for being a wuss. I've got a sinus infection again. I just finished up my antibiotics for one about 4 days ago, but I guess it wasn't enough to actually get rid of it. Luckily I've got a doctor's appointment on Monday to talk to him about my anxiety issues, I'll just get a prescription for some more meds too. I just need to make it through the weekend and find a sinus medication that won't make me crazy or sleepy. 7 is going to be out of town and I don't want to go psycho on the kids.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger jagular said…

    Vics. The only sinus medicine in the world. That's what I use if I ever have sinus problems.

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Save Sheila said…

    I think my kid would probably think something was wrong with me if I didn't go psycho on him at least once or twice a week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home