Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Lookit what I found!

I had basically forgotten I had a blog. I surely didn't expect it to still be up when I did remember I had one. It's only been about like  six years since I wrote anything on it... Oy! Maybe I will attempt to take it up again. I need an outlet for my whining and stuff, especially since I have so much time on my hands recently. This whole year has been a mess, with my herniated/ruptured disk, nerve damage in my leg, mostly dead kidney and accompanying stones, anxiety issues rearing their ugly heads and a general lack of mobility. Since I don't have a time frame for when I will be up and at em, I might as well put some words here to document my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home