Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Friday, June 20, 2008

I think I'm going to start using this to chronicle my attempt to get healthy. I don't really want it on my MySpace page, and I know no one really reads this since i never use it. So that works for me.

I went to the doctor on June 17th to get started on my anxiety meds again. I've been depressed for a while and really avoiding some things. I've been sleeping in in the mornings and neglecting my housework and not really being the best of mom's.

I went back on the Lexapro. So far I've been lightheaded and dizzy. Three days of pills, three nights of talking head. I've not slept very well at all. I've also got a sinus infection so that doesn't help any. And 7 has been snoring really loudly and not breathing, which always keeps me awake. I'm terrified that he's just not going to start breathing again.

Anyways, on the physical front, I weighed in at 332 at the doctor's appointment. I'm going to set a goal for a month from now to weigh 10 lbs. less. I will accomplish this through drinking more water, eating when I should, and swimming 3 times a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home