Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Oh by the way, the trip was, for the most part, super. I'm so damn tired though and I don't think I will catch up on my sleep any time soon as the kids have adopted really odd sleep patterns. Oliver wants to go to bed around 7 p.m. and keeps getting out of his crib at 6 a.m. Luckily he has been wandering down the hall to Grandma's room instead of getting into trouble.

Charlie Girl, on the other hand, doesn't want to sleep at all. She wants to be held all day and night. She also started crawling while we were on our trip so I can't leave her alone in the bassinet for more than a few minutes at a time for fear that she's going to wake up and go over the side.

We're also trying to get the front room rearranged so that we can bring our king size bed over from storage. It is really frustrating to finally have my husband here but still be sleeping in separate rooms. I can hear him snoring through the wall, but get none of the benefits of his being close. He is the best heater a chronically frozen girl like me could find.

Aah guess what... Charlie Girl is awake yet again. Guess I'll have to try again later to tell more about the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home