Random Girl Strikes Again

All things wise and wonderful... and some really dumb... and mostly random

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Just kill me!!!

I've got the mother of all sore throats right now. It started about a week ago with just a little bit of an annoying soreness when my throat would get dry. Now I swear there are some demented sadistic little elves in my mouth jabbing me with spears every time I swallow or talk. I'm tempted to just let the drool flow down my chin to save myself the agony. I've gargled salt water (bleech) and Peroxyl and used about a gallon Chloroseptic. I even gargled the Chloroseptic in a futile attempt to get some relief. Nothing is working!!!

I'm begging you..... just one hard whack in the head with a blunt object would do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home